So back on my diet today, the slimming world one and hopefully lose all the
weight I have gained plus half a stone for being cheeky. Today for lunch I
have a couple of bananas, a satsuma, a little dry salad, a mullerlite
yoghurt, some cottage cheese and a krackerbread. I am going to see thrice
tonight but I will be on diet coke all night.
I got sent some lovely pictures last night of mary prankster and will put
them on my website in the next day or two, and had a great conversation with
the person who took the pictures, btw sorry if I was a little distant, I was
trying to get my aim thing set so it could receive files.
In other news, I read that the breeders were touring, this is strange to say
the least, but is it true? Is it in britain?
Well to work now.
weight I have gained plus half a stone for being cheeky. Today for lunch I
have a couple of bananas, a satsuma, a little dry salad, a mullerlite
yoghurt, some cottage cheese and a krackerbread. I am going to see thrice
tonight but I will be on diet coke all night.
I got sent some lovely pictures last night of mary prankster and will put
them on my website in the next day or two, and had a great conversation with
the person who took the pictures, btw sorry if I was a little distant, I was
trying to get my aim thing set so it could receive files.
In other news, I read that the breeders were touring, this is strange to say
the least, but is it true? Is it in britain?
Well to work now.